Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

I wanted to post a short and sweet message to say Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you have all had a great one so far. We sure have!

Garrett's family came to stay with us for the weekend and we have surely enjoyed their company! We cooked lunch today, took tons of pictures, and have been watching football with full bellies all day.

Some things I am thankful for this year:

1. My wonderful husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

2. Our two sons, or cats depending on how you look at it, Harley and Junior.

3. Our families and all that they provide for us.

4. Our friends at home, who we miss dearly, and in Denver.

5. A job that I enjoy. Even if I have to be there at 5:30am! Along with this goes coworkers/new friends, Joanna and Angie! : )

6. I already mentioned our families, but my sister Alyssa gets her own number. I am thankful that we are best friends and that we text all day everyday.

7. Last but not least, the blog world! : ) I am glad I have a little outlet to be creative and that you all "keep up with" us and comment and follow our blog. Thanks to you!

Seems weird not to have pictures, but don't worry, I will have a Thanksgiving post complete with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment