Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wax is 3

What the hell is Wax? I figured you were wondering. 
 Wax is my cat Junior. How did we get the name Wax from the name Junior? Another good question. 

It went a little something like this...
Junior > Jubees > Bees > Beeswax > Wax

Don't even get me started on my other cat's nicknames...

Junior turned 3 on Sunday. 

While most of the pictures I took looked like this:
 {He can't sit still for literally 1 second}


I got a couple of adorable ones!



Junior has been a funny, sweet, fat, and loving cat! 

And a good brother too.



And last but not least I had to share a kitten photo.

How cute is he!?


Thanks for letting me talk about my furbaby!

Hope yall's weeks are going great, only 2 more days! 


7 comments:

  1. Judees!!! Wow. I got a little teary-eyed when I got to the last 2 pics. Great post, hun! That's one sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitties are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Great post. I have no idea when Buckwheat's b-day is so I just say that it is my b-day so we have double celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brit! I think the idea of kitty/human double celebrations sounds purrrfect! : )

      Delete