Garrett stumbled across these " Truth's for Mature Human's" awhile back and I have been meaning to add them to our blog. They are just short little sentences but we could relate to almost everyone of them and I bet most of you can too! We got a kick out of them and felt that the conversations they sparked between us and the laughs they created needed to be shared with our nearest and dearest. We hope they make you smile and think about things a little differently! : )
1. I totally take back all of those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
2. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
3. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I am pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood!
4. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
5. I can't remember the last time I wasn't atleast kind of tired.
6. You never know when it will strike but there comes a time at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after BluRay? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
8. Do not machine wash or tumble dry means I will never wash this...ever.
9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring but when I immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
10. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
11. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
12. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet that on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay.
13. I wish Google Maps had an "avoid ghetto" routing option.
14. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I am trying to finish a text.
15. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
16. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they were saying?
17. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
18. As a driver I hate pedestrians and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
19. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you are sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
20. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.
I told you you could relate to some of these! And I bet atleast a couple made you laugh? I hope so and I hope that you had a great weekend!
Bring on Monday...