Heloooo blog friends!!
In my super bowl Sunday post (here) ... AKA forever ago...I mentioned that I was going to share our recipe for fried pickles.
Then I got lazy.
So....10 days later, here it is!!
What you need:
- 1 small to medium jar of Hamburger Dill Chips (Pickles)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Frying Oil
What to do:
1. In one dish mix the egg, milk, and Worcestershire sauce. Beat them together with a fork to mix well. Get your fryer/oil ready!
2. In another dish mix the flour, salt and pepper.
3. Dip each pickle into the egg mixture then into the flour mixture. Repeat.
4. Wait until you have a large enough batch and put them all into the fryer at once. Let them fry until they are golden brown!
5. Remove them and start your next batch. We usually go ahead and make the whole jar but you don't have to. When you remove them from the fryer just drain them on a paper towel.
Garrett loves them with Ranch dressing, and I think most other people do too, but I like them just as they are. They are delicious.
If you are like me when I first saw/heard of these and think they sound weird; give them a try and let me know what you think! I think you will love them!
Sharing at these sweet parties!