Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tagged, I'm it!

Hi blogsters! 

I LOVE filling out surveys. If there were a job that I could do and get paid for just filling out surveys for 8 hours a day, I would do it. So, when one of my very best friends, Mrs. Brittany Fullwood (her blog here), tagged me in this little blog game, I couldn't wait to do it! Brit, I loved reading your answers and I hope you like the answers I came up with for your questions!

The Rules:
 
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


My 12 Random Facts:

1. I have 2 cats named Harley and Junior. I love them like they are my kids!




2. I married my high school sweetheart in July of 2010 and couldn't be happier! We got married on the beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Love you babe! : )




This is us with my sister and his brother. I love this picture!




3. I'm tall, especially for a girl. I am 5"10.
4. My favorite celebrity is Taylor Swift. I think she is adorable and so talented.
5. I hate having to go to work or even having a job in general. I know that's awful, but it's the truth.
6. My younger sister, Alyssa, is my best friend.


7. I hate getting out of bed early in the morning. But, I have to be at work by 5:30am. 
8. I have been to Italy 3 times and I am dying to go back! I have also taken a cooking class there. I would love to live there someday.


9. I will be 25 on January 29th. That freaks me out.
10. Pies are my favorite dessert. I almost always have one in the fridge! 
11. I am obsessed with shabby chic/vintage decor. I can't wait to decorate a new home in it one day!
12. My favorite TV show is Full House. Don't judge me!

Brittany's Questions for Me!: 

1. What is your favorite season/time of year?
My favorite time of year is the Christmas/holiday season! I love all of the baked goodies, spending time with family and friends, exchanging gifts, Christmas movies and music, Christmas lights, and just the overall Christmas cheer everyone gets. It's the best!
 
2. Favorite childhood memory?
When I was little, my grandma, Nana, lived right up the road from us. Nana and I were super close, she was my best friend when I was younger. One day I walked to her house and she had 2 baby potbelly pigs in her yard in a cage. I got so excited because I knew that she had bought them for me and my sister to play with and raise. I remember walking into her house and saying, " I like your pigs, Nana!", with a big smile on my face. Nana understood my love for animals.

3. Read any good books lately? If so, what?
I love to read! Recently, I have been reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. It is so hilarious. One for the Money, the first book, has been made into a movie and comes out this Friday! SO excited! I also just read Jaycee Dugard's book, A Stolen Life. That's definitely a must read! It's hard to beleive someone could go through what she did!


4. Favorite guilty pleasure song?
This is a hard one! I don't listen to music very often. I think I will have to go with any and all of Taylor Swift's songs. I know that doesn't really narrow it down but I get teased for liking her so much so it counts! We went to her concert in September and I knew every word to every song. I had the time of my life! 

This is us at the concert. I made Garrett go with me!



: )
 

5. Favorite dessert/sweet?
Pie. I love pie. I  called last month "Pie Month" on my blog and shared several pie recipes. Pie Month is still going on...my next post will be of a pie recipe.  

6. What is your biggest goal for 2012?
This question is HARD. If by biggest you mean the hardest, I'll go with losing weight and getting my body to where I am happy with it. It is something I have been whining to Garrett about for several years and I have yet to make a commitment to working out and having a healthier diet. I wish it wasn't so hard! Words of encouragement/help me get motivated please?

7. Favorite sport to watch/play?
I like to watch football. I like to play basketball. I never used to like to watch football until I started playing fantasy football, now I love it! I look forward to lazy Sunday's of watching football all day long. I also like to watch baseball. But, only in person. Watching it on TV is so boring!

8. Ideal way to spend a Saturday?
Definitely with Garrett! An ideal Saturday for me would be to sleep in and then wake up and have a yummy breakfast. Maybe go look at thrift stores or something of the sort during the day and have dinner and a movie in the evening. I'm wild and crazy, I know.

9. Bath or shower? 
Shower for sure. I like baths occasionally if I am not feeling well, but otherwise I like to hop in the shower and get done!

10. Favorite state you've visited?
I think it has to be Tennessee. We just had alot of fun when we went there. My family and I went when I was younger and we toured Graceland, visited the Grand Ole Opry, went to Beale street, and I remember it was just beautiful to me! I'd love to go back.

11. Most frequented clothing store? 
This is weird, but I don't think I have one that I go to more than others. I like Ann Taylor Loft quite a bit, I like Forever 21 and Express too. There is an H&M that opened not long ago that I have never been to and I want to go in there. I have never been into one before and I have heard good things! 

12. How will you spend Valentines day? 
I honestly have no idea! I know that I have to work that morning and Garrett will be gone until 6:30pm or so, so basically alone is the answer. Maybe dinner and gifts once he gets home?

I'm tagging: 
Aimee @ Twigg Studios
Meagan @ 2 Little Love Birds
Kiley @ The Walker's 
Terri @ A Creative Princess
Claire @ a peachtree city life
Jenny @ Days of Chalk and Chocolate  
Katie @ My Darling Days
Rachel @ Adventures of a DIY Mom
Anngela @ Anngela's Pretty Little Things 
Casey @ First Time Wife
Jamie @ Handling with Grace?
Kristi @ Keeping Up with Kristi

My questions for you:

1. What is your favorite healthy food?
2. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
3. Where is the best place that you have ever traveled?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
7. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
8. Dream occupation?
9. Why do you blog?
10. Favorite kind of cupcake?
11. Sleep in or wake up early?
12. Did you make a resolution this year? If so, what was it and have you kept it?



 

6 comments:

  1. Love the beach wedding photo, too! I've only been to Italy once, but I'd love to return... maybe after we get 3 teens through college!

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers and random facts Whit! I wanna start that book series...sounds good. Love that pic of you and Alyssa too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm in! Thanks for tagging me surveys are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that's so sweet that your sis is your best friend :)

    if i can ever get my act together to blog regularly, this would be fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, also, love Full House and I enjoy most all of Taylor Swift's songs :) And Italy THREE times, I am SOO jealolus!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog from a comment you left in Black Little Button's. I'm new to the blogging world and always looking for blogs similar to mine :-)

    your cats are adorable!

    - your newest follower, Val

    ReplyDelete