Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holidays 2011: Post 3

I promise this is my last holiday post.

I won't even blab on and on either. I'll keep it short and sweet.
(See * at the bottom.)

We had Christmas Eve over at Garrett's family's house and Christmas morning at my family's house so this is just a mix of pictures from both.

Yates was most excited about his Rodgers jersey.


I got an ice cream maker!! And some cash and cute ceramic kitties from the Cypert's!


The Cypert's tree.


Mama C got some sparkly face powder and a cute stationary set.


Deidra got a hard copy of Garrett's thesis.


Garrett was excited about his Saints pants!




A mom and her two kiddos.




Ok, maybe this post isn't going to be so short. Oops!

Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas morning at my house!

Dad got a baseball for his collection from Las Vegas.


SUPER excited about my Taylor Swift stuff! : )
Garrett and I went to her Speak Now tour in Denver (here) so I needed to be able to watch it again.


Seester!


Momma with her coffee.


Seester and hubbins!

 


My Harley cat!


I saw this Santa hat and beard at Target for $5 and had to have it. We laughed at this for forever!


Well that was our much needed holiday break! We hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years!

We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory for New Year's Eve and came home for a Modern Family marathon. It was perfect!


My cheesecake had Reece's AND Butterfinger. I was in Heaven!



* I tried to keep it short and sweet.

4 comments:

  1. such a cute post whit! and brett is so funny..he makes me laugh. jealous of the cheesecake, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. I AM LOVING THE RODGER'S JESERY, naturally!!
    #2. You look adorable in that cute outfit! Love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe love the photo's of harley, I can feel the malice rolling off of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Great post, hun! Junior looks annoyed and mad, but Harley looks like he's about to kill the next thing that moves.

    ReplyDelete