If you are wanting the perfect winter dessert this is it, especially if you love traditional s'mores.
These are super easy and delicious!
I was going through my Delectable Desserts Pinterest board, that has 324 pins, and chose these and I am SO glad I did!
What you need:
1/2 Cup Butter, room temperature
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 1/3 Cups Flour
3/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 King sized Hershey's Bars
1 1/2 Cups Marshmallow Cream/Fluff
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8x8 pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until thoroughly mixed.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla.
4. In a small bowl whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Once mixed, add this to the butter and sugar mixture and beat until combined.
5. Divide the dough in half and press one half into the prepared pan.
6. Lay the Hershey's bars on top of the dough.
7. Spread chocolate with marshmallow cream.
8. Cover with the remaining dough. The easiest way to do this is to flatten it out in your hands in separate pieces and shape into a square the best you can. Once you lay them down on top you can mash them together and stretch them out. Try to not leave any holes.
9. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until browned. Let cool before slicing in!
Original recipe here.
These are great heated up in the microwave too if you want your chocolate to be softer when you eat them.
Garrett and I loved these!