It's Sunday which means it's Sunday confessions time.
1. I have a shopping addiction but not enough money to fuel it. I've loved shopping ever since I can remember. There's just something about buying things, particularly clothes, that can make a girl happy. I've tried to get more into fashion these past couple of years so maybe that's why? Regardless, I love to shop!
I got these awhile back and am loving the pink heart necklace. Forever 21 has such cute, cheap jewelry! Just don't expect it to last forever. The clutch was on sale at Anthropologie.
2. My blog really pissed me off just now. I started this post a couple hours ago and kept getting a message saying, "Whoops! You have ran out of space!" every time I tried to upload pictures. So I have a question for you...what do y'all use to upload pictures to your blogs? I have always just uploaded straight from my computer but apparently my "Picasa Web Album" is full. I don't even know what that is. Please help!
3. I am so ready for Thanksgiving that I can hardly stand it. Yes, because of the yummy food, but more so because my family is coming to stay in Denver for several days. Garrett and I both could definitely use some family time. I haven't seen my sister since last Christmas, that is just insane!
Garrett's family came and stayed with us last Thanksgiving.
4. I LOVE to bake. Way too much. If you have followed my blog for any time at all, you probably already knew this. My biggest Pinterest board is called, "Delectable Desserts".
A couple of my favorite desserts:
Marshmallow and Peanut Butter Brownies
Triple Layer Mud Pie
Peanut Butter Pie
5. Garrett and I both REALLY hate going to the grocery store and because of that have nothing to eat. Ok, we have some things to eat, just nothing that my picky self wants. We even have giftcards that my sweet mom and dad sent us for Halloween and we still don't want to go. Lazy.
Linking up here:
Every Day is a New Adventure