3/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Butter, melted and cooled
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Package Devils Food Cake Mix
1 Large Egg White, lightly beaten
1 7oz. Jar Marshmallow Creme
3/4 Peanut Butter Morsels
You will need to:
2. Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray
3. Combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, skim milk, cake mix, and egg white in a mixing bowl. The batter may be stiff, but that is okay!
4. Press 2/3 of the batter into prepared pan using floured hands. Make sure you pat evenly as the layer will be thin. Also, use plenty of flour because it will try to stick to your hands.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.
6. While this is baking, combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow creme in bowl. Stir in peanut butter morsels. *The marshmallow will be really thick and sticky but once you get it mixed in with the milk it will even out and be easier to work with!
7. Remove the pan from the oven and spread the marshmallow mixture over the cooked layer.
8. Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture.
9. Bake at 350 for 35 mins.
10. Let cool completely. (Yeah right, who follows this rule?) Then grab a glass of cold milk and enjoy!
Right out of the oven!