HI! : )
Sunday = Sunday Confessions
1. Garrett and I went out with some friends Friday night and were out until 5am. For us, that it pretty much nonexistent. I couldn't even tell you the last time we went out. We are usually in bed by midnight. We are going to make the perfect old couple!
(Good ole iPhone pictures)
2. We still haven't put up our Christmas tree or any Christmas decorations. Usually we put it up the day after Thanksgiving. I don't know what's wrong with us! Football is on today, so it won't get done today either.
This is from last year:
Our cats weren't cooperating. Typical.
3. I won the group giveaway from For Lauren and Lauren and I am super excited! It comes with SO many great things! Click on the "group giveaway" link above to see what all I won!
4. I love Coca Cola. Like, alot.
For example: Garrett and I went to Old Chicago for dinner several months ago and I ordered a Coke and our waitress said, "Will Pepsi be ok?" Inside I was screaming, "HELL NO! Pepsi will NOT be ok!" But on the outside, I smiled and told her I would take a water. I wasn't as sneaky about my disappointment as I thought because our waitress apologized several times for not having Coke. She disappeared for several minutes and came back with a Coke that she had ran across the street and bought at a convenience store! I almost cried. That is how much I love Coke.
5. I am obsessed with The Walking Dead. It is SO good! Garrett and I just finished season 2 and can't wait to start the third. If you don't watch it, I definitely recommend it!
I hope you are all having a great weekend! I can't believe how fast the end of this year is going by!
Linking up here.