Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve Lunch


I know I am behind and that today is NYE and I'm over here still talking about Christmas Eve. 
I wish I could ever post about things when they are actually relevant.
Oh well.

Christmas Eve was great! Even better than Christmas day in my opinion. 
Mom made lunch that consisted of her yummy dressing, chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, rolls, and a delicious, too-pretty-to-eat, cake.

Garrett's family came over to eat lunch with us. I love when both families get together, it doesn't happen often but it's nice, and fun, when it does.


After lunch we went out to the Cypert's house for more Christmas Eve festivities, but I'll talk about those in another post! (I took WAY too many pictures to only have 1 post! Of course.)

I hope you are all having a great NYE! 
I can't believe it's already almost 2013!



4 comments:

  1. You can NEVER ever take too many pictures :) haha. that's what I keep telling myself. ha. looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmm your Mom's cake looks SO good! Italian cream?? I love Christmas Eve too...all the anticipation of the big day and excitement in the air :). Still bummed that we didn't get to see y'all but glad y'all had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to always be behind on posting as well! Oh well, better late than never! The food looks delicious and you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am starving right now, and looking at the photos of that amazing cake and the mac n' cheese are making me drool!! i've eaten 2 grilled chicken salads today - blah... lol i'm gonna go find something sweet! :) so happy the end of your year was wonderful!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete