Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dailies


Today I was at a loss for what to write about. Hence the reason this post is at 7pm. Daily bloggers, I don't know how you do it. How do you think of something to write about every single day? Please give me some advice!

Anyways, I said all of that to tell you this. Today I am sharing my daily vitamins with you. Sounds lame huh? Well, that's because it is. However, I thought about doing this post the other day because I was wondering if you guys take daily vitamins and, if so, what they consisted of.

So....drum roll...

Daily, and by daily I mean pretty much everyday, I take...


1. Fish Oil 
2. Womens One A Day
3. Hair, Skin, and Nails

Fish oil has Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which are good for the heart. It can hep lower blood pressure and studies have show it can help prevent heart disease. And, according to this article, it can help keep you feeling young by helping to slow the body's aging process. Who knows if that's true or not, but hey, it can't hurt! I take 2 of these a day. They look huge but they are easy to swallow because they are smooth. Con = they make you burp up a fishy taste which is super gross when you don't like fish.

Women's One A Day vitamins are just that. They are a multivitamin that you take once a day. The one's I have are geared towards an "active metabolism", but there are different kinds. I take these because I don't get many vitamins/minerals from my diet. I don't like alot of fruits or veggies so this vitamin helps add in some of those that I miss out on. Con = To me, this is the most difficult pill to swallow because it's big and it's not smooth like the fish oil pill.

Hair, Skin, and Nails supplements contain Vitamin C and Biotin, among other things, that help support the structure of your hair, skin, and nails. I have pretty strong hair and nails, but I think these may have helped to clear up my face a little bit. You are supposed to take three of these a day, which seems like quite a bit, but it's not too bad when you get used to it. As far as cons go, there aren't many. They have a vitamin-y taste but duh, they are vitamins!


Do you take vitamins regularly? If so, what do you take?

Hey! Look here, Jack! 
{We can be BFFs if you know what show that's from!}

Don't forget that tomorrow Nadine, Meighan, and I are hosting a linkup that we would love for you to participate in! It's a fun one...the theme is Never Have I Ever! Long story short, just link up things that you have never done! Example here. It will be live at 5:30am on each of our blogs!
Here's the button to add to your post if you want to start getting one ready : )

Never Have I Ever




8 comments:

  1. I also take the one a day women's vitamin. I definitely think it gives me a boost of energy in the morning! It's also got basically everything you can think of in there! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also take the one a day women's vitamin. I definitely think it gives me a boost of energy in the morning! It's also got basically everything you can think of in there! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for taking vitamins!! I only take my prenatal one...it's hard enough for me to remember that one (and to remember to give Bear his polyvisol!). Y'alls link-up sounds so fun...I may just have to think of somethin' to contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to take Woman's One A Day. For some reason though it totally made me feel sick to my stomach every time I took it..sometimes I'd eat a meal on purpose just to see if that made a different but it didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remember to take your vitamins every single day??? Wow. I'm so impressed. I do good for two weeks and it's done. I'm off the wagon right now. I'm totally fine not being a daily blogger. That's a quick path to blogger burnout if you ask me! I try not to put pressure on myself regarding frequency. Kind of like the gym. I have my minimums and just stick with that. If I do more great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try krill oil instead of fish oil. Smaller capsules and no fishy burps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are meant to be BFF's because that is from...Duck Dynasty! :) I do not take vitamins, even though I know I should. Maybe this is why I keep getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i take so many vitamins. i take a multi vitamin, b-6, b-12, hair skin and nails (i agree they are nasty), glucosimine, msm, vitamin d, iron (im anemic), vitamin c, vitamin e, i used to take fish oil but i didn't like burping up that taste. though my naturopath told me that freezing the pills would stop that it didn't for me but whatever.

    i never have anything to say every day. that would be difficult.

    ReplyDelete