Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas at Home


Ok, I have finally made it to my last Christmas recap post. Thank you for hanging in there with me 15 whole days after Christmas!

After having a quick lunch out at Garrett's house and saying goodbye to Mama C, we spent Christmas day with my family. We dug through our stockings, and opened our presents. 
Present opening at my house isn't as organized as it is out at the Cypert's, half the time I was telling my dad to sit down and actually open his gifts. Nonetheless, it is still fun and we had a great time! 

Just woke up. I still get so excited to go through my stocking on Christmas morning!


My husband is SO adorable!
(and very hot)

Notice the difference in happiness in Garrett's face in the above picture.
 Beer Kit = cheesy, very happy smile. The Walking Dead board game = this is cool but, when can I start making beer?

We had a great time with my family and at home in general. 
We stayed in Texas a couple more days and then headed back to Denver.

Hope you guys are having a happy hump day! 



7 comments:

  1. These are really great pictures! I like them a lot.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true! His expressions is def happier with the beer kit! These pictures are so great! I love how happy everyone looks in them!

    And seriously, can you get any cuter holding Taylor Swift?! You can tell you love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluth banana stand tshirt! whoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - Steve would be mega cheesin' at the beer kit too!! I just told him they have a Walking Dead game! :)
    Hope you had a great day! Loved all your festive posts!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Bluth's frozen banana stand shirt!! Where can I get one of those??? I loved Arrested Development LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Presents are one of the funnest parts of Xmas no matter how old you get. Can't wait to hear about how that beer turned out. Sounds like something my husband would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad y'all had such a great Christmas! (still sad we didn't get to see you :( ) How do you look THAT pretty after just waking up? I swear you need to be on a Pantene Pro V commercial!

    I owe you a phone call..expect it in a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete