Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Confessions


1. I still haven't finished my Christmas recaps. I think I have 2 left to go. I always take too many pictures and end up breaking them up into more posts than necessary. Thanks for being patient and for still reading my blog even though I am behind!

2. I tried Starbucks' hot chocolate for the first time this weekend. I am sad to report that I did not like it. I have always had it in my mind that it would be the best hot chocolate I would ever have, and it wasn't. I'll stick with my Swiss Miss hot chocolate at home!

3. I got Garrett (and myself) a new board game for Christmas. We love it and have basically stayed in all weekend playing it and catching up on The Walking Dead. 


4. Garrett and I spent pretty much all of our Christmas money on a new laptop. Our old one got to the point that I couldn't even upload pictures to it anymore. If I can't upload pictures, I can't blog, which means my old self won't have all of these posts to look back on. BIG problem. It's technically my first Mac, and I love it! 


*5. This one I am a little embarrassed to admit. But I am going to anyways because it's funny and I know you guys will be nice. Great, now I have built it all up to be this big thing and it's really not. I do that alot.

On NYE, I tried on probably 10 different outfits and combinations of outfits. NONE of them were doing the job. After trying on something, I just threw it on the floor because I was mad.
Everything I tried on is still on our bedroom floor:


I haven't felt like picking them up because, well, they pissed me off. I don't even care that they are getting stepped on.

*Babe, I am sorry our bedroom is a disaster because of my inability to choose an outfit, I will try to have them all picked up (or burned) by sometime this week. I love you! : ) 

Linking up here.




7 comments:

  1. I don't like Starbucks hot chocolate either. Its too much. Same thing with the caramel apple cider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbuck's hot chocolate is very overrated. I love Starbuck's in general, but not the hot chocolate. Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Walking Dead board game! Cool; didn't know there was one. Once you go Mac you never go back! What a great purchase. Mj is due for a new one and is prob getting one this weekend; mine has been going strong since 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried Starbucks white hot chocolate and it was gross! I also have your same issue about picking outfits. Just wait until you get prego...it actually gets worse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I love that your NYE outfits are still on the floor...that is so something I would do. I am literally taking a breather right now from cleaning my closet and drawers. Amazing what you find...
    I do the same thing when I can't find something I want to wear.
    That Walking Dead game looks awesome...I am in love with that show! (And Rick) :)
    Hope your week is off to a great start!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have a mac. Love mine. Will never go back to PC. They just make life so much easier.
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my soul sister. That is what I do with my clothes too, lol. It is perfectly normal to feel like your clothes are purposely trying to piss you off. I'm serious.

    I've never own a Mac computer. I wonder if I ever will .... I kinda hope so because it seems like all Mac owners are smarter.

    ReplyDelete