Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nothing Bundt Cakes


In this post, I said "more on this later..." about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
 So, here is the more.

Basically, I just wanted to tell you guys how delicious Nothing Bundt Cakes is!  And, show you some pictures to prove it.  

They have several flavors, but Garrett and I went with Red Velvet. How can you go wrong with that? They also had samples of the White Chocolate Raspberry out, so we grabbed one each of those too. I'm not a white chocolate or raspberry fan, but it was so moist and sweet, even I liked it. Basically, what I am tryin' to tell ya is, if there is one close to where you live....go! {You can find the locations here.}






Tempted now?

We got the "Bundtlet" and it was the perfect size for both of us to have a couple pieces a piece. It was  around $7 I think, which isn't too bad. 

Ok, I am done bragging about how good this place is. Thanks for listening! : ) 

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes on yesterday's post! They made my day!




10 comments:

  1. oh my heavens...that cake looks DIVINE, especially the frosting. i just wanna eat my computer screen. and i love the name...nothing bundt cakes is so cute. we should open up a place like that when y'all get back to tejas!

    oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaaah, so I am super jealous of your red velvet amazing cake. Red Velvet is my FAV. I might just have to come visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! We have one down the road and I've been wondering if it was any good. Now I'll have to sample some goods for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, so tempted! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and happy, happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the same one I had! SO good! The chocolate chocolate chip one was also to die for. Happy birthday again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord have mercy that looks good!! I could eat an entire one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love their red velvet! That place does deserve their own post!! It's so moist and perfect. I think the bundlet's are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! red velvet is one of my favorites! that looks insanely good!
    i hope you had a beautiful birthday yesterday, whitney!! lots of love!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried three kinds and the red velvet is one of them. Best cake I have ever had besides my wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete