Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Facts of Me


Fact- Sometimes I have a strong urge to blog, but I really have nothing important to talk about. Like, now!

Fact- I love animals. Alot. Always have, always will. We are ready for the day to come that we can get a puppy, and we already have two cats.


Fact- My best friend lives in Texas, and I live in Colorado. She's the only person that I regularly talk on the phone with, and I love it!
She blogs here. Check her out!


Fact- I'm tall. If you don't believe me, look at the above picture! I'm 5'11. (Just like Taylor Swift!)

Fact- My birthday is Tuesday. I will be 26. I'm not really that excited about that fact and haven't even figured out what I want to do yet.

Fact- I have been to Italy 3 times. One of those times Garrett and I studied abroad together there. I would love to live there again. I miss it!


Fact- Garrett and I had a destination wedding on the beach in Mexico. It was beautiful and a fun time with our family, but if I were to do it again I think I would choose a regular wedding. I feel like I missed out on some things that are important.


Fact- Getting dressed can make me angry in a matter of a couple of seconds. It's because I have gained weight and don't feel comfortable in most things I have. It's really frustrating and Garrett get's afraid to say anything to me when this happens because he has learned the hard way that I won't be nice.

Fact- I'm messy. Mainly with clothing and hair/skin/beauty products. Our bathroom counter top is barely visible because of all the products I have sitting on top. That's better than being nasty messy right? Like having a week old piece of pizza laying in the bed with me? Atleast you don't have to deal with that babe!

Fact- We moved to Denver almost 3 years ago and I still haven't gotten Colorado license plates or a Colorado drivers license. Hopefully no one is reading this that will give me a ticket for it.

Fact- Since we are on the subject, I still haven't gotten my name legally changed since I have been married either. I know, that's bad.  To be fair, we moved to Colorado right after our wedding and weren't sure how long we would be here once Garrett was done with school. Now, I have no excuse.

Fact- I am going to go make this right now:


Thanks for reading all of these random things that came to my mind! 
I hope you all had a great Thursday!


 
Oh! Go here to enter into our great giveaway! 5 prizes! And they are good ones, too! : ) 

11 comments:

  1. haha, I can't believe you haven't changed your name yet... it is kinda a pain in the butt tho. And Italy, THREE times?!? Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the two of you are best friends!

    I didn't realize you are that tall! I wish I were!

    I hear you about getting dressed. That is me so much!

    Wanna know a secret? I changed my drivers license two years ago but just actually got my SS card to my married name 3 weeks ago! We've been married 3.5 years, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tall. If you don't believe me, look at the above picture! I'm 5'11. (Just like Taylor Swift!) haaahahahaha I laughed SO freakin hard at this. You little Taylor lover, you!

    I love that I knew pretty much all of these already...except that you are making that amazing looking dessert..what is that?! Looks SO good! Oreos and Reeses? YUM!

    Awww I miss my best friend in Colorado, too :( You, my Mom, and Mamaw are pretty much my only phone ladies, too. Wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are tall! or...I am short! haha. I'm 5'1'' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you better get your butt down there and change your name, missy! haha. and I couldn't figure out if you were Reeaaalllly tall or if your BFF was super short. now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) That dessert looks delicious 2) I agree, I want a regular wedding 3) I found your blog through from Lauren and Lauren giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy early birthday! I loved learning these facts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I wrote this post! Like every single bit of it. (well minus the wedding part).

    I still haven't changed to Louisiana plates/license and my last name is still my maiden name legally. YEP - laziest person ever right here.

    I need to tell my husband that Kaitlyn Messy is WAY better than Nasty Messy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know Brittany was your BFF-we just started following each other not too long ago. Messy messy is way better then nasty messy but I have an aversion to both. My poor husband thinks I'm OCD. I want to go back to Italy. I've only been once so I have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the same type of messy! I agree that it is better to be that kind of messy than gross messy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I knew that you and brittany are friends - I love her blog!! that pictures of the kittens is so cute!

    ReplyDelete