Wednesday, January 16, 2013

French Bread Pizza


Dude. You have to try this recipe! So easy, delicious, quick, and cheap!
This is one of my favorite non-dessert recipes I have found through Pinterest. We made these for dinner one night and I made myself more the next day for lunch. That's how good these are! 

What you need:

A loaf of french bread
Pizza Sauce (We used Prego)
Grated Cheese (We used a mix of cheeses)
Toppings (Pepperoni, beef, veggies...etc.)

What to do:

1. Cut bread into slices.
2. Spread bread with pizza sauce.
3. Add your cheese and toppings.
 4. Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes.

Original recipe link here.


Garrett's weird and wanted only cheese on some of his. 



Ta da! Fresh from the oven!



 Try these! You know you wanna!




6 comments:

  1. Ummmm..YUM! Z would love these! Seriously, seriously gonna make these asap. I've been looking for good, easy, cheap dinner ideas (waaaay too much whataburger going on lately round these parts)...this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome!! When I read Brittany's post and recipe on your "cake stuff" I was drooling! You both make such Yum-O food!! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making homemade Pizza. Cheese, bread...you really can't go wrong. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!! I'm making this! I can't wait!!

    You share and make the best stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. could that be any easier or look more delicious! I think not! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete