I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours seemed to have gone by way too fast, as usual.
Today I am linking up here for Sunday Confessions.
1. I don't like beer. At all. Or any type of alcohol really. I mean I like the occasional girly, fruity drink, but that's about it. Just not much of a drinker. Garrett got a Mr. Beer beer kit from my family for Christmas and bottled his beer today. Like a kid in a
alcohol candy store!
2. Garrett and I ended up with about $75 worth of Starbucks gift cards after Christmas. I won 2 in a giveaway and we got the rest as gifts. Needless to say, we have been making quite a few more trips to Starbucks. I have fallen in love with their Birthday Cake Cake Pops! SO good!
3. Remember when I told you that Garrett surprised me with VIP tickets to Taylor Swift? Later that day, I found out that we are on the 4th row!! I wasn't supposed to even know that he had gotten me VIP tickets until Christmas, but my ability to figure out secrets combined with his inability to hide things from me, resulted in me finding out a little early. This was in one of my wrapped gifts under the tree:
4. I definitely have one of these and I am not ashamed:
5. Garrett and I worked for 2 straight days on a new blog design for Keeping Up with the Cyperts, and I decided to "debut" it with a giveaway. The giveaway starts on Wednesday morning (a couple of blog friends and I are giving away some great things so be sure to check back!) but I am having a hard time waiting to put up my new blog design. I have just gotten so tired of this one! Hopefully the new one will last me awhile.