Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social

I normally do Sunday Confessions, but today I wanted to try something different. 
I found a new blog that I really like, Heavens to Meighan, and she had linked up to this Sunday Social thing and it looked fun. So here I am, copying her idea to link up to that. : )


Sunday Social

What is the name of your blog/how long have you been blogging?
My blog is "Keeping Up with the Cyperts" and I have been blogging since August of 2011! I can't believe it has already been that long!

Why do you blog?
I started to blog for my family back in Texas. To keep them updated on what we are doing in Denver and to share pictures with them. Once I started blogging I realized how many nice bloggers there are out there and loved the new friendships that I made with them! Now it is just fun!

What is the first blog you followed?
The first blog I followed was my best friends blog, Fun with the Fullwoods. She started blogging before I did and inspired me to start. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you should! You won't be sorry!

What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
Hmmm..this is a hard question. Mainly because I am lazy and don't want to go back through my posts. Buuuut one of my favorites was Sunday Confessions. I like those posts because they allow me to be random and write about whatever comes to mind, all in one post.

What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I would like to continue to grow my blog and to meet other bloggers. I would also like to blog more often. I see people who write everyday and I don't think I will ever be able to do that, but I would like to more often than I did in 2012. Most importantly, I want to keep the bloggers that I already know and love as close blog friends!

Name your top 3 favorite blogs.
Uh oh, I think I have more than 3.
 I can't choose three because I would be lying to you if I said those were my "top 3". In reality, I can think of about 7 that are my favorites. They are listed on my sidebar under, " I love reading...". Check them out!


1 comment:

  1. Blogging IS so much fun!! It's so neat to be able to go back and look at your year or remember a time that was trying and see where you are now...I love it! I agree...it's amazing, the wonderful people you can meet and connect with through writing! Brittany's blog is awesome!! I'm so happy to have met you both in blogland!! Looking forward to following your new year!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete